My Links

Friday, December 2, 2011

Website!

It's finally complete, so have a look. If you're a crafter and wish to swap links, send me a message and I would be happy to do the exchange.

All that aside, I'm fairly busy with commissions and cleaning up shop as of late, but I've tried to put in the time for various crafty ideas for all those lolita loving artists out there. If you have any ideas or have seen some lovely crafts you'd like to share, I'd be more than happy to list them here, too. I am still working on my star tutorials and will have a new one posted up soon. Probably today or tomorrow.

In the fashion world I've been oogling over Infanta's new winter coats like crazy. Can you imagine how nice the cashmere must feel? All those beautiful designs and perfect stitching and intricate embroidery just steals my breath away. I dare say I will be disappointed when winter comes to an end, because there is such an elegance in nice winter coats, lovely gloves and warm boots. I personally own a very nice long black suede coat with faux fur trim, but having one of those babies at Infanta would blow it out of the water. Alas, I've been saving up for Sakuracon and I don't think I could afford putting money away toward any fashion items just yet. Upon summer I should hope that will change, and I can post up some gorgeous new outfits I just might get.

No comments: